Hmm, let's try a list.
- It's a beautiful sunny day, but cold and windy.
- Ice or snow is forecast for Friday night/Saturday morning.
- The horses and trainer are finally back at the new barn. Hooray!
- That means a 4 mile one-way drive, instead of 40.
- Double Hooray!!!
- I'm watching "The Day the Earth Stood Still" for about the millionth time.
- The excellent 1951 version.
- With some time outs for sewing.
Off I went to the fabric store to find something to match.
And ended up with this.
Thanks, Linda! I'm looking forward to seeing what the others make with their pieces.
Despite the cold, some of the ornamental cherry trees around town have decided it's Spring. They've been doing this for the last couple of weeks (which have been WAY colder than it is today.)
See the little pink buds? Crazy! I wish this meant that winter is about over, but I know that even if we get some warm days, there will still be plenty of cold ones. However, given the snow and ice that many of you have been struggling with this winter, I really can't complain. And all the cold weather has given me the opportunity to actually wear some of the things I've knit.