Ok, here I go again. Famous Steve tagged me, and I'm not one to ignore Famous Steve.
The Rules: Rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their names. Then the player goes to each of the “named” people’s blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. If you’ve been tagged, you do the same, letting the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer. Your answer, of course, is the answer to the following questions. Here we go!
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
In June of 1998, I was relaxing before starting graduate school in Fall. I attended the University of Georgia, and two years later, came out with a Masters in Social Work. Then I had to go to work. For a while. A little while. Then I retired.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Call the pest control company. I just saw an ENORMOUS bug on the ceiling. He was unceremoniously ushered outside with a broom. ICK!
- Call Vanguard. Still fussing with financial stuff from my mom.
- Go to the local antique shop to see if anyone there wants to buy about 30 pounds of costume jewelry. My mom, she loved her jewelry. Me, not so much.
- Backup my computer to the external hard drive. I have to wait until August to buy my Mac and this laptop is getting very weird. It ate Photoshop 6 the other day and won't spit it out.
- Print out some knitting patterns I have saved. See #4.
The rules say I have to tag 5 people now, but I'm not going to. If you want to do it, leave a message in the comments so I can find your answers. If not, well then, just be that way. Heh.
3. Snacks I enjoy: Starbucks Double Chocolate Chip Frappuchino Blended Cream - Grande. Popcorn. Potato chips. Apples (see, I'm healthy sometimes.) Ice Cream.4. Places I’ve lived: Danville, Illinois; Chicago, Illinois; Loveland, Colorado; Pelham, New York; Atlanta and Decatur, Georgia.
5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Give half the money to charities that benefit children, both here and abroad. Renovate and pay off my house. Ditto for the house my son rents from us. Buy a new car. But Jim a fancy motorcycle. Take a LONG trip. Save the rest for later.